Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FINAL BLOG- A mostly opinionated rant on CSI

Hello everyone that probably won't be reading this considering we don't have to comment on it. I was thinking about CSI: Miami. I don't really watch it but if my parents are watching it or I have a gun to my head forcing my eyes open I will tune in. I am just kidding it's not that bad. But, there are two things that bug me about the show.

The first is the concept. It is a show about solving crimes from crime scenes in Miami where the CSI people get Hummers apparently. They solve some of the most difficult crimes. Now, I KNOW there is some psycho serial murderer watching this show taking notes on what the hardest crimes were to solve by the CSI crew. He will then use this information to terrorize some poor city. If that happens I say we put the producers in jail.

The second thing that bugs me about CSI: Miami is Horatio Cane. Need I say more? Summarization: dramatic close up, first part of dramatic witty statement, sunglasses put on, second part of dramatic witty statement, and then finally the "YEAAAAAH!!!" audio clip. His acting just bugs me. It reminds me of William Shatner sort of.

One other thing I thought of is how much sex they use in that show. It's always a dead hooker or something of the sort when they are solving the crime. All in all, it may not be a terrible show but I don't really like it and Horatio bugs me the most.

As this is my last blog of the semester, I would like to thank all the people that read my blogs. It has had its ups and downs. There were some weeks where I had to stop myself so I didn't write too much and there were some weeks where I couldn't think of anything. I tried my best to make your mandatory blog reading entertaining. Well, since I just watched the Star Trek clip, all I can think to say is thank you, of course, and Live long and prosper!

1 comment:

  1. Agree, I dont like CSI, and your two points are valid, I never watch it either, but i feel its taking over the tv, how many CSI versions are there now? 19? Lol good post

    ReplyDelete